Are you urgently looking for work or just ready for a new challenge? Beautiful!
At RVC Nederland in Enschede we are looking for contact center employees for various healthcare projects.
We are looking for reliable colleagues, with a good command of the Dutch language, who are motivated to do their best.
As a Contact Center Representative, you will take calls from customers and then process the request in the system. A challenging position in which you conduct professional and empathic conversations. A valuable experience for the rest of your career and on your CV.
Do you already have experience? That’s a nice bonus, but without experience and with the right mentality, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself.
What do we offer you?
- Work in a collegial and informal team
- A job for 24, 32 or 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary
- Extra allowances for evening and weekend shifts
- Extra travel allowance
- 8% vacation allowance
- Training and guidance in interview techniques
- As many as 25 vacation days per year with a 40-hour per week workweek
- Starting Salary: €10.92 per hour (Gross)
Who are we looking for?
- You are flexible and reliable
- You are motivated
- You are customer friendly and accurate
- The bent stress resistant
- You have an excellent knowledge of dutch
Working days and working hours
We have working hours between 06.00 in the morning – 01.00 at night from Monday to Sunday. Depending on your availability and wishes, you will be scheduled.
Are you that enthusiastic contact center employee who will strengthen our team and do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
Apply today with your CV and short cover letter. Within 3 working days you will receive a message from one of our recruiters about the selection process.
A video application is part of your application.
For students, we also offer an internship.
See you soon !
Type of employment: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Indefinite